Thursday, September 2, 2010

Please come back safe!

Not much news going on in the Arsenal camp as players leave on their national team duties. I think we have 16 players going off and I just hope that none of them come back with a long term injury ala RVP last season.

Having read a couple of blogs, it seems that the all the rage over the goalkeeper saga has abated most of the fans will still be behind the team and the manager. As I have said in my previous post Almunia is not the problem but more Fabianski, and I guess i am not alone with this view. Read Arseblog's post here for a his take on the goalkeeping situation, which i guess it pretty similar to mine.

In other news, Theo has been vocal in how he is geared up to fight for his place in the England set-up. Given him form at the moment, he should be a shoo-in for the right side midfield position against Bulgaria on Saturday.

We seem to have no end to our injury woes as news reported that Bendtner had suffered a setback to his groin injury and would not be back to a while. So we are back to the same situation last year with only one recognized striker in Chamakh. I know we have Vela and Arshavin both who can play upfront but I really wish we have a better understanding of the medical care in the Arsenal camp. As I pointed out in my post earlier in the season, this never ending injury list cannot be a mere coincidence or bad luck. We need some answers


Technorati Tags: , , , , ,
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment