Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ramsey scheduled for reserves run-out on Nov 8th

Aaron Ramsey, who has been out with a broken leg since February, will take part in his first game since that unfortunate incident in a specially arrange reserves match against Everton at Colney on November 8th.

However, the Welsh star is not expected to make a push for the first team at least until the start of the new year.  Arsenal’s medical staff are wary about pushing him too fast too soon and hope to ease him back to the team with a couple of run-out for the reserves squad.
The player himself is very optimistic of being back to his best soon.

“I’m doing what the staff are telling me here. I trust them and I think I’m on track,” Ramsey said recently. “I’m just doing my pre-season work now, trying to get a bit of spring back into my right leg. I’m outside training with the fitness coach and I feel good.
Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment