Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Andy Carroll for £35 million pounds. Is it worth it?

Well, this is a departure from the usual comments on the Gunners as I was reading through the transfer news this morning, I realized that Liverpool just paid £35 million pounds for Andy Carroll. Seriously, £35 million for Andy Carroll? Just imagine this amount is higher than what Barcelona paid Valencia for David Villa, and close to double the amount Liverpool is paying for a seasoned and experienced World Cup star, Luiz Suarez. Is the transfer market going crazy or Liverpool just being plain desperate. I am wondering if I am the only one who is befuddled by this development. Please let me know if you think this transfer is worth it, from a neutral's point of view (since I do not think there are any non-Arsenal fans reading this blog)



Your title
Is Andy Carroll worth £35 million pounds
Yes, it is an astute piece of business
£35 million, are you crazy?





Stumble
Delicious
Technorati
Twitter
Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment